Every gamer needs a snack. Next time you are at the store, before you get those potato chips, consider switching them out for some chocolate chips. These killer cookies only take a minute to whip up.
Now, Let’s Get Started:
I usually use Nestle milk chocolate chips, (but any milk chocolate chips will work), and I pretty much follow the recipe on the back of the Nestle bag. (Also, I use organic sugar – Florida Crystals, not sure if it makes a difference, but it is what is always in the cabinet.) The secret to making them perfect is to butter the cookie pan really well and don’t overcook them.
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt (I usually leave it out.)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (packed) brown sugar
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ cup milk chocolate chips (I usually make it 2 cups.)
- Measuring cup
- Egg beater
- Two bowls
- Cookie Sheet
- Get all of your ingredients and utensils
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt (optional) into a medium sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, both sugars, and the vanilla extract.
- Mix together using the egg beater.
- Then, add eggs one at a time, and mix again until creamy.
- Gradually beat the flour mixture into the butter/sugar mixture.
- Add chocolate chips and stir evenly (I recommend a spoon for that.)
- Butter the cookie sheet really well, and use a tablespoon to measure out cookie dough.
- Place each on pan a couple of inches apart.
- Place cookie sheet in middle of oven and cook for 10 minutes. (Cooking time may vary a minute or two depending on what type of oven you have, so check often. Don’t overcook. They are best when golden brown.)
- Let cool. ( It is best if you put them on a wire rack to cool; I usually just separate them on a plate while they cool, which works fine.) Then pile them all together and ENJOY!
(I took all of the pictures and wrote up the directions.)