About Me

Ghost Soldier5

I am Ghost Soldier.

• I am 17 years old.
  • I live in Arkansas in the U.S.A.
  • My favorite thing to do is play video games.

I have been playing video games since I was 7, and online gaming since I was 9. I have always enjoyed the challenge involved in gaming. Until recently, Call of Duty has been my main game, then Call of Duty: Ghosts came out. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a real disappointment.

• I also enjoy playing online poker, WSOP; I like the strategy and trying to determine what other people are thinking.
  • I guess I pretty much enjoy anything that involves strategy. I analyze everything, always thinking about how things work, in order to determine what the answer or outcome will be.
  • Besides gaming, I also like bowling, chess, playing guitar, and sleeping. (Lol)

I am participating in the Student Blog Challenge 2014.  I guess am not that excited about doing a blog. I can’t see any purpose in it or why anyone would want to read my blog, but maybe I will find it more interesting to do after I get into it.

For any visitors reading my blog, thank you for stopping by.

Well, I guess that is about it. If you have any questions, just ask. I will be glad to answer them.

2 comments

1. G’day Ghost Soldier,
    Thanks for taking part in the challenge even though you think it might be boring. But sometimes there are things in life you have to do that you don’t really want to do (Am I sounding like your mum now? Sorry)

But a blog is a space all about you and your interests. There are always new gamers beginning online gaming and I am sure they would love to read some how to …. posts, posts about skills of players or see some videos on how to create things in the video games. Maybe some reviews of the various online games you play – the pros and cons.

Check out the blogs of other students who also enjoy online games and start making connections with them.